Thursday, November 3, 2022

Logo Research

 These are some of the example that I might consider to use for my radio station logo. I do like the "Liberty Rock Radio" which is shown in the second picture below because the font looks good. However, I also like the "West Coast Classics" logo which is shown in the first picture since it has the rainbow illustration above the font. I also like "Radio Los Santos" logo because of the color gradation from light blue to green and yellow at last. 



On the other hand, I don't really like "The Low Down 91.1" logo because it seems too simple. Furthermore, I also don't really like "JNR" logo because of the color usage and the font that been used to it. 


This is the logo of an K-Pop girl group named IVE. I really like the logo because if the font used that seems very luxury. Other than that, I also like the color that been used for the logo which is silver or light grey. The creativity in the logo where as the letter E is below letter I and letter V. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Self-reflection

This is the critical self-reflection of my Component 3 Music Video production project.  (word count: 1689 words including intro)  Cambridge ...