Monday, November 13, 2023

Technical Skills (online)

 This is a blogpost for me to share my technical issues/difficulties and how did I solve it. 

Reflection: In this recent blog post discussing the significance of technical skills in our music video project, we underscored the crucial role these skills played in shaping the project's success. The post emphasized the importance of clear communication and collaboration facilitated by technical expertise. 

1) Having a tech issue in embed the weekly tracker into my blog post. 

This YouTube video helped me in embed the weekly plan tracker that have been shared by my teacher. 



2) Having an issue in embed Google doc to blog post. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Self-reflection

This is the critical self-reflection of my Component 3 Music Video production project.  (word count: 1689 words including intro)  Cambridge ...