Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Advertisement Exposure

 1. Amikom Yogyakarta 
The advertisement that I found from kompas.com is the advertisement about Amikom Yogyakarta which is an university. When I click the advert, I get into the official website of the university. 

2. Crypto CFDs 
When I searched an article in kompasiana.com I found the advertisement about trading.



3. Premier League 


This the advert that I found out in an article post about K-Pop news in liputan6.com which is a sport advertisement. 


4. AllKill 


This is an advertisement that offers to upgrade the allkpop account. I found this ad when I visited allkpop.com in the internet. 


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me and my partner, Rania, we visited some website. 

The first is quizlet.com and we get the different advert. I got the advertisement about Samsung phone while my partner got the advertisement about "Tes Kemampuan Bahasa Inggris" and a charity advert. 

The second website that we visited is allkpop.com and we got the same advertisement about AllKill and IdolPlus. 

Third is periplus.com and I got the advertisement about Prince Harry's book which is Spare. While Rania got the advertisement about "International Day of Education". 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Self-reflection

This is the critical self-reflection of my Component 3 Music Video production project.  (word count: 1689 words including intro)  Cambridge ...